Re: Sawdust [was Re: [ST] A visit...]

st-digest wrote:

> :-) BTW Steve, nice work on the CI set.  The only problem is that,
> having had that peak behind the scenes you gave me, I find myself
> distracted looking at your work instead of following the story!

Thanks. Actually I'm quite proud of that set. If you can read the
credits, my name shows up for a nanosecond.

<shameless plug>
Just remember to tell all your friends what a wonderful show "Law &
Order - Criminal Intent" is (NBC, Sunday, 9PM EST).
</shameless plug>
That way we can get picked up for the rest of the season and many more.
After all, I got two kids going to college in two years and I would like
to get a few accessories for the Blue Devil.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Yankees? Bah! This week, I'm an Oakland fan!

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil 2"

"I've got wheels of polished steel,
I've tires that grab the road...
And Satan is my motor"