RE: [ST] RE: (ST) Black Widow

I never had any problem.  When it was first fitted you lost the underseat
tray on the Daytona.  When you took the seat off all you could see were the
silencers(bad choice of word).  Water tended to get thrown up under the
seat.  I thought it would scrrew the electrics so I phoned Wolf and they
said they had just brought out a replacement tray an sent it to me free of
charge, so I have no problems with their aftersales.

There were only two problems with the exhaust:
1) It is LOUD! I think it was 102Db
2) The heat from the exhaust outlets started to discolour the underneath of
the rear light.  Probably due to the flames shooting out of the back.

It is a very nice looking exhaust as the twin pipes curve inwards slightly.
Different to the Black Widow that just stick straight out.  It is expensive
though, but it does make the wheel and single sided swing arm stand out.

The other downside is there is a lot of work to fit it.  Battery box and
fuse box have to be moved.  I had it done by my local dealer before I
collected the bike and they told me it took them a day to fit it.  I don't
know if they were just trying to make themselves look good or not.  I would
bear in mind that although it has been designed to fit it will stlll be a
squeeze.  Also if you do get stopped by the police and given a rectification
notice(did I mention it is loud) it would be difficult(but not impossible)
to put the original back on

Cheers!

Martin