RE: [ST] Intro

Rick,

Nice to see you on the list! I'm glad that you, Kelly and Janice will be
kept up to date on problems people are seeing, such as the clutch cable
breakages.

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest who is contemplating a Triumph should see
these guys at Cascade Moto. I've been a very satisfied customer.

- -Chris Strizver