[ST] ST/RS Bar Swap

>I am also interested in swapping my RS bars for taller ST bars.  If anyone
is interested in trading/selling, please email me nnowak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you guys actually ridden an ST?  Not only are the bars taller, they are
angled differently, uncomfortably so for me.  If all you want is height, I
would suggest the GenMar risers which don't alter the angle of the bars, at
least that's my understanding.  They're cheap, too.  Fortunately, the RS
fits me perfectly in stock form.  If I had an ST, I would definitely switch
to the RS bars.

Randy
2K RS