[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: [ST] First gear "surging" on RS
- Subject: Re: [ST] First gear "surging" on RS
- From: "Neil Lindsey" <Neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:20:43 -0700
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Bergman" <steverayb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: October 11, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] First gear "surging" on RS
> Well I consider myself an expert on the surging of Triumph Sprints but I
> had exactly that experience. If it really still surges when you pull in
> clutch that would seem to eliminate just about everything but the tires,
> wheels, suspension and the road.
Based on your experiences, what are all the possible causes of surging?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st for ST, RS and Mailing List info
=-=-=-= Next Message =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=