[ST] Re: ST/RS Bar Swap

Randy,
I've put in a fair amount of time on an ST, and I liked the position of the
bars.  As for the GenMars, they are about $100 and I am not very thrilled
with the way they look aesthetically.  I would prefer to swap or pick up a
used set of ST bars and keep a more stock appearance.  The RS fits me
perfect when I'm on the twistier roads.  Unfortunately, over half of my
time is spent on the slab commuting, and I need just a little more height
to make the RS perfect for everything.

Nick
'00 yellow RS