Re: Clutch cable (again) was: RE: [ST] Intro

Helps if you practice clutchless shifting before you need to. My RS
shifts very nicely both up and down, as long as I do my part correctly,
at ~ 3,000 miles. Shifts better, with less clunk, without the clutch
than with, at moderate RPMs. Then it's just a matter of not stopping if
your cable should go.

Regards,

Dennis in Scottsdale
'00 RS miss me Yellow