Re: Subject: [ST] K&N Air filter

In a message dated 10/10/2001 12:57:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
 > Also received a tip from the service dept manager at
 > Canyon Ridge Cycles: there is a ver.12 state of tune out for the ST with the
 > Triumph High Performance pipe (or any other aftermarket high flow pipe).

had the 18K service done this week at howell's.....erm, appalachian and jeff
downloaded this aforementioned tune, altho over my strenous objections.  the
bike had been running really great, starting well, and providing excellent
milage <+/- 50 mpg consitently>.  it was up to 70 and sunny here in central
PA, i had the day off, mowed the lawn early this AM, so..........

the new tune is AWESOME!!!!!  not sure about the #, but i THINK it was #12
for aftermarket pipe (i have a small oval 2 bros and K&N filter).  hell, even
the brakes felt like they were working better.

OBTW, thanks for the input on the givi setup.  i believe that blackman's in
emmaus is a givi distributor, so will probably go up there soon and see what
we can put together.
i realize they won't look as 'natural' as the OEM bags, but i don't want them
on 24/7.

thanks again/////coop