[ST] GenMar risers for sale for ST....

I have a pair of GenMar risers for the ST that aren't being used - replaced
with Heli-Bars - and they are in used /excellent condition.  New, they are
about $139 with a brake line and about $110 without.  Apparently, pre-2000
versions of the Sprint needed the brake line.  I don't have the brake line,
so these are $75 including postage for the pair, with payment via PayPal,
for preference.  Personal checks are OK too, 'cos you're all Triumph riders
and therefore must be honest!

Last time I sold various bits and pieces, there was some confusion because
more than one person wanted certain items.  This time, I'll be clear up
front: The GenMar risers will be sold to the first person who e-mails me to
say "yes, I want 'em" not simply the first person who e-mails with a
question.

Alex