[ST] Huntsville Joe & his RS

Greetings Joe.  Don't know the answer to any of your questions although I
will add that if you go to the Two Bros. website you can hear what an RS
would sound like with one of their exhausts.  Sounds like it would be loud
but it also sounds good (www.twobros.com).  I'm still tickled with mine just
the way it came from the factory.  Anyway, just wanted to welcome someone
from my part of the world.  I'm in Tuscaloosa and apparently own the only
Triumph for a 60 mile radius.  About the closest I've seen is some guy with
an old Norton that looks brand new.  BTW, it seems to be an unwritten rule
that you tell everyone what color you have.

Allen S.
'00 RS in beautiful LUCIFER ORANGE