[ST] tight leathers

Anyone own a pair of Triumph Classic leather jeans?

I just bought a pair of the above, 34 waist, which fit me perfectly--until
I sit on the bike.

The bottom line--in more ways than one--is that they seem to be designed
for the buttless. I have long-ish legs for my height and I'm not short in
the gluteus maximus department (all muscle, of course...). The upshot is
that when I sit on my ST, the knee armour feels like a vice grip on my
kneecaps.

Question: can I expect the leather to stretch so there's less pressure on
my knees when I'm sitting on the bike? Or should I exchange them for a 36
waist and settle for a saggy backside? BTW, I tried removing the knee
armour, but that doesn't seem to help.

TIA,

Robert "Sheep Dawg" Smith--Freelance Writer
'00 ST
Vancouver, BC
www.smith.bc.ca