Re: [ST] Helmet lock-I am slow or what?

>      My understanding is the the omission is intensional.  From what I
>understand (those in England please correct me if I'm wrong) but in
>England, Helmet theft is such a problem, that if you were to leave your
>helmet on a helmet lock, you'd come back to your bike finding only the
>d-rings hanging from your bike.

And what exactly do people do with these helmets that no longer have
straps. I've always wondered about that.

Triumph should include the lock as not everyone lives in neighborhoods
where they steal helmets, or pour beer in them or use them for trash bins.
Nobody would be forcing you to use it and it would probably only cost about
$ .25 to include a post under the seat.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643