From: "William A. Flowers" <wflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Sprint ST List <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Getting chilly!
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:15:41 -0400 (edt)

This summer, after recovering from the accident involving Tom's bike and
the wind-blown pail, I purchased a pair of Triumph perforated leather
pants.  Despite the black color I found them to be wonderful in all
conditions, including those mornings at the Eastern Rallye on top of
Mount Pisgah.  However this morning I think I've discovered their
limitation.

I got to work feeling definately chilled.  I didn't exactly freeze my
'nads but it is taking a bit for my legs to warm! According to
wunderground.com it is 59F.

I guess I'm going to be in the market for something warmer ... soon!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"