Re: [ST] Helmet lock-I am slow or what?

I actually discovered that Kryptonite Ulocks fit almost perfectly under the
seat so I have been using one of those to lock my helmet to the rear rack.

The choke chain might be a little more convienent though.

Wes

On Wed Oct 17 at 12:32:36 AM, pattib@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Simply get a choke chain (chain dog collar) and a padlock of the
> appropriate size.  Then you can put the chain through the bar of
> your full-face helmet, and lock it to whatever part of the bike
> you want.  I used to do double duty with that and a disc lock.
>
> -Patti

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.