RE: [ST] RE: ST Trip ended unfortunately not as planned (long)

I agree. I haven't seen a bike damaged like this, but it stands to reason
that things will definately be bent. You have to expect that the rear
tire/rim, forks, and frame are damaged and need to be replaced. By the time
you do that and replace the panniers, body panels, and various other broken
bits, the bike would "be beyond economical repair".

Go for a new one, and buy the wrecked one back for the parts.

- -Chris "Snow dawg" Strizver