RE: [ST] Getting chilly!

Bill,

I have the Triumph perf jeans too. I just wear a pair of thermal underwear
under the jeans when it gets chilly. The ST's fairing does an excellent job
of keeping wind off of legs, so It is comfortable for me. My jeans are also
loose enough that it is comfortable to wear pants underneath, so I have the
option of thermals under pants under leather jeans. Try the thermals and see
if that helps before spending a lot of $$ on a new set of leathers.

Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver