[ST] "Cool" weather

Bill, living in Florida, and the rest of you living in such climates,

We are approaching the date, sometime in November, when you are no longer
allowed to complain how "cold" or mention how nice and warm it is.  If you
do, you are more than welcome to visit me to enjoy the nice winter weather
in the Pennsylvania mountains.

However, if my company shuts down for the two and a half weeks in
November/December I'd hope you have an extra room for a fellow ST rider.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"