Re: [ST] Helmet lock-I am slow or what?

touche', touche'!  :-)

but you've got those cool fenders...  :-)

(and i'll point out that many would say the ST has no gas gauge to speak
of, the horn is so-so, there's no fork lock, and the shop manual
is certainly an extra.  but for twice the price, you're right.  you
should at least get panniers to put your helmet in when they're not
holding something else.  ;-)

paul