RE: [ST] RS Huggers

Rob,

I have the Triumph hugger (carbon look...why do they do this and not just
use plain black??) and the chain guard is pretty much identical to the
original, in terms of looks.  The key difference is that it's attached
differently when combined with the hugger.  I must say I'm impressed with
the Triumph hugger.  I particularly like the way the front of the hugger is
extended below the swingarm pivot to prevent crap being thrown all over the
rear shock linkage.

Fitting wasn't too much of a problem although you need to take the back
wheel off to do it.  I also found that removing the end can made life a lot
easier.

All in all, I can definitely recommend the Triumph hugger (although I've not
had the benefit of seeing any other makes).

Andy