RE: [ST] RS Huggers

Rob
2000 RS
Cumbria, UK

...'hugger tell me if the chain guard being of a different looks ok. I want
a hugger but this fact is putting me off'

 Hi Rob

I fitted a Black NWS hugger to my RS recently and I am very impressed.  It
has the extended bottom piece to cover the rear shock assembly and the chain
guard is incorporated in the moulding unlike some huggers.  It took about
15mins to fit, without removing the rear wheel.  Just remove the passenger
foot rest on the left hand side and slide it in.  BTW the crappy yellow
sticker peels off!

They may not be the cheapest but they come with all the fittings including
locktite, and do the job v.well.

- ---
"if you need an explanation, then everything must go.."
Rich Crinson
rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx