[ST] Split the cases then what?

My Daytona is in the shop having some warranty work done.  One (or more)
of
the crank journal screws backed out and stripped the case.  My dealer is
going to do the warranty work, and strip the engine down to the
crankcase to
replace it.  This is major work, as you all know.  I am very concerned
about
how this is done, and what should be replaced when they put it back
together.

I was talking with a friend last night and he mentined that all the
crankshaft
bearings might need to be replaced when you break down the engine like
that.
What do you guys think?  Should I get new rings?  Pistons?  Is it ok to
put
the engine back together after just replacing the case?  I have never
had a
bike that needed this kind of deep engine work done before, so I don't
know
exactly what is called for on the rebuild.

BTW, this is a 2000 Daytona with 2300 miles on it.  What should I be
looking
for from my dealer in this case?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- --
Andrew
00 Daytona
http://ultrasupercool.com