[ST] Northeast (US) Diner Ride-in today

As advertised, this R.A.T.-oriented event came together, and was wonderful.
Thanks to all on this list who showed up. (Denis L., Simon N., Nick F., any
others?)

We had at least 11 Triumphs, including, two ST's, two RS's, two Legends, two
Trophies, one Speed Triple, one T-Bird. There may have been others, I forgot
to count. I know we also had a pair of Honda ST1100's along, a couple of
Ducati M900 Monsters (one really tricked-out one), and various other
insignificant marques for a total of 19 bikes. Later, a crew of 4, including
a K1100RS, a VTR1000 Superhawk, a CBR929RR, and a Ducati 750 Paso Limited
rolled in, as did two loner Harleys. See that, Triumphs always draw a crowd!

Denis, could you tell me any info about the fellow on the blue Trophy 12000?
He (Norm?) & I had a GREAT ride back into western Mass, parting ways in
downtown Northampton. I'd like to thank the guy for joining me in a nice
ride.

Ken M.
2000 RS