[ST] Re: Diner Meet

In a message dated 10/22/2001 12:58:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> As advertised, this R.A.T.-oriented event came together, and was wonderful.
>  Thanks to all on this list who showed up. (Denis L., Simon N., Nick F., any
>  others?)
>
>  We had at least 11 Triumphs, including, two ST's, two RS's, two Legends,
two
>  Trophies, one Speed Triple, one T-Bird. There may have been others, I
forgot
>  to count. I know we also had a pair of Honda ST1100's along, a couple of
>  Ducati M900 Monsters (one really tricked-out one), and various other
>  insignificant marques for a total of 19 bikes. Later, a crew of 4,
including
>  a K1100RS, a VTR1000 Superhawk, a CBR929RR, and a Ducati 750 Paso Limited
>  rolled in, as did two loner Harleys. See that, Triumphs always draw a
crowd!

>  Denis, could you tell me any info about the fellow on the blue Trophy
12000?
>  He (Norm?) & I had a GREAT ride back into western Mass, parting ways in
>  downtown Northampton. I'd like to thank the guy for joining me in a nice
>  ride.
>
>  Ken M.
>  2000 RS

 That's Norm Edinburgh, and he's a great rider and also VP of our club -
British Bikes of Canton. I've been on several long rides with Norm. Today was
just a great day for riding. After the diner I headed up into the Catskills
with Jay Combe and his friend on the two ST1100's along with Frank and his
Legend. Did some spirited riding on some  awesome roads. Arrived home at
about 9 PM after almost 400 miles in total. For anyone in the NY-CT-NJ-Mass
area try to make one of these informal meets, lots of fun.

Nick Ferraro
00 Sprint RS