[ST] for sale: new rear rack, $150

i have a new, still-in-the-box triumph rear rack for an ST or RS that
i'm not going to be using.  along with it i have the (new, unused)
triumph-specific parts from the givi top-plate adapter kit.  what's
not included is the give top plate itself, which i ended up installing
on another bike when my plans to take the RS "on tour" fell through.

i paid $157 plus shipping for just the rack from motorcycles
international last spring.  (and i see their prices have gone up a bit
since.)  how about someone doing me a favor and taking this off my
hands for $150, including the givi adapter parts and including
shipping.

paul

p.s.  btw, if you want to use the givi parts, i'm happy to help you
figure out which givi top plate you need to buy to complete the kit,
including taking pictures of the thing, etc.  it's a standard givi
part, and i have a local dealer i can ask.  i think they only make 2
or 3 different top-plates.