Re: [ST] trip report--Talimena Byway

Dang-it Brian, that place is supposed to be a secret!  :]

Great report, outstanding pictures!

Actually the first T.S.R.A rallye was held there so I think the cat's
already out.  One of my favorite destinations, I guess I've ridden "The
Talimena Drive" at least a 100 times.  Sweet.  Hey, if you would like some
alternate routes to get there from Dallas, contact me off-list, I have a
couple that are pretty nice.  Also if you want some suggestions on Arkansas
roads from Mena on up north I have a bundle of suggestions! That's my
stompin' grounds, born there, riding it all my (bikin') life.

BTW the official name is "The Talimena Drive" if anyone is trying to look it
up somwhere.  Taken from the to end points, Talihina OK & Mena Ark.  Built
in the '60's, as a strictly senic drive, across the spine of the "Winding
Stair" mountians.

"UnderDawg"
STeve Duncan
'00 -ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I think we're all Bozos on this bus"

>From: brd <brd@xxxxxxx>
>
>This is a week late, but I don't have much to contribute on the chain or
>chain cleaning threads, so here it goes.  :)

I'd do it again. :) Actually, my wife and I