[ST] Fall Color Run Trip Report

If anyone is interested, I just finished the trip report for my trip down
through the mountains of West Virginia, Virginia, N.C. etc etc etc two
weeks ago.  We hit all the familiar places, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Deals
Gap, yadda yadda yadda.  There's lots of pictures, and please forgive the
fact that my Sprint was joined by two VFRs. :-)

http://members.home.com/tadgralewski

Click on Trip Reports, and then Fall Color Run from October 2001.

There are also pictures from a weekend jaunt down to Arkansas and pictures
from Nova Scotia earlier this year, but I haven't gotton around to writing
a report for those trips yet.  Oh yeah, and BTW - whoever keeps mentioning
Route 341 in Arkansas - SSSHHHHH!!!!!!  It's a secret!!!

Enjoy, and take care all.

Tad Gralewski   tad_gralewski@xxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - Allison
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
77 GS750 - The Blue Dolphin
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://members.home.com/tadgralewski
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG