Re: [ST] Tire Repair

>You say it works well, that would lead me to believe that you have used it
>yourself?
>Any tricks I should know now, before I need to use the Stop & Go gun?

Yes, I've used a Stop & Go patch kit.  Using it isn't my idea of a
good time, but it certainly worked well for its intended purpose.

Get more CO2 cartridges than you think you'll need; I used four of
them, and it got the tire up to about 20PSI.  That was enough to ride
home on, but I wouldn't want to go long distances on it.

If you can, practice on a junk tire under good conditions, so that
you'll understand how things work if you ever need to do a patch while
you're on the road.  I'm sure it will be much easier for me the second
time than it was to figure it out in a parking lot after midnight, in
the dark.

- -Patti