Re: [ST] Re: carb synch tool?

if this makes it into the FAQ, be sure and also mention the excellent
and more-ecological-than-a-small-jar-of-mercury alternatives available
at http://www.carbtune.com/ and http://www.adventuremotogear.com/twinmax.htm .
i've seen reviews of both of these, and they both apparently work well.

while carb sticks have been around for years, and are relatively safe,
mercury really is highly toxic, and you shouldn't store it around the
house if you don't have to.

paul