Re: [ST] Cable Breakage

> And I haven't figured out if it is the
> dealer or Triumph America
> that is the problem.

There most definately is a problem with relations
somewhere, but I dont know where it lies either.  The
dealer I bought from also sells Ducati, and a few
friends have 996's, they've had service problems that
other Duc owners dealing with other shops have not.

Another (the only other) local Triumph dealer seems
more oriented toward their customers, but have told me
that they have problems getting parts and such from
Triumph.

I've only dealt with the dealer I bought from twice,
once was to get my clutch cable replaced, which I had
to pay for (still trying to get that resolved), and
the other was for scheduled (break in) service.

The service department there is so bad, that if you
tell someone that's where you took your bike for
service, they'll laugh at you and tell you that
they're sorry for the problems you're about to go
through.

After the problems I've had (and others have had) with
that shop, I'll never return for service, but they can
sell me a bike any day - they make good deals on the
sale.

Ben Snyder
'01 Tornado Red ST
Columbus, OH