[ST] Carb sync tool

"  If you need any more help, just give me a shout, and I can walk you
through the process."

Better yet, why not write of a FAQ and send it to Eric for the tech
pages.  That way you'll only have to do it once, and we can all share.
BTW, how do you deal with the Gas/LX lines to the tank. Has anyone
investigated the cost of the Triumph special tool.(6' Send/Return Fuel
w/ Fuel Pump LX) I wathced them use this at OCT when sussing out my oil
leak and it was really trick.  If it's too much, I think I have the
tools/expertise at work to make some up if anyone is inerested.
David
'99