[ST] Re: carb synch tool? FAQ

Sean and Lex,
No problem, I can definately post a FAQ with directions and pictures.  In
about 2 weeks the bike will be coming down for the year and I will have it
disassembled again and can get the pictures.  This should give you guys
enough time to order up the sync tool and then you'll be set to go.  The
budget route is deffinately the mercury versions for under $40.  If you
want to go high tech I would recomend this electronic version
http://www.adventuremotogear.com/twinmax.htm that has been reviewed quite
favorably and cost about $80.  I used the plain old mercury version, but
either will work just fine.

Nick
'00 yellow RS

>HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY  YYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!  Hows that for a shout?
>
>Does one need the shop manual to do this or would you mind posting some
>directions?
>
>Thanks
>Sean
>
>'01 Sprint ST BRG
>'98 XR400 w/ lights

>Nick,
>
>This sounds like something that would be perfect for the FAQ on
Triumphnet.com.