[ST] Plugs and Breakers

It's late and I need sleep.(Track time tomorrow!) so I'll answer two
questions in one post.
I don't remember exactly what the gas tank connectors look like but most
of the ones I've seen are "Molex" connector, available at any
electronics store. If anyone can take a pic of one while the tank is off
(or has a pic from a parts book) email me and I can find one.

DID makes a tool that is about $100 that breaks and makes chain. With
the Triumph tool, each is separate. That said, you can replace a chain
with ordinary household tools with no problem. (If you don't mind having
a master link.)

David
'99ST