Re: [ST] Opinions Wanted - call State Farm or not?

Thanks Lisa,

>Don't know what it would cost to correct/replace the bar.  While you're
>replacing the bar tips, put the coast of that towards a Throttlemeister
>. . .
Actually the bar that's damaged is the left one, but after taking a look at
this product I think I'll probably get one anyway.

> > Left fork - the bottom is pretty badly scraped up.
>
>Have it inspected for further damage.
If the damage is just cosmetic, do you think the insurance co will cover
replacing it anyway?

>Talk to your agent and go from there!
Will do - this sounds like the best first step.