[ST] for sale: gen-mar risers, and ST bars

i'm selling my RS.  even after a spending a whole lot of time and
effort on the bars and the seat to make it fit me properly, i've
finally realized that it just ain't going to happen.  as much as i
love the bike in other ways, if i can't ride it in comfort for more
than two hours, it's time to move on to a new adventure.

so i'm selling some of my add-ons separately, figuring that these
are things that won't really factor in to a trade-in deal.

    - ST clipons.  these cost something like $90 each -- i'd like
	to get $150 for the pair.  they're a little taller and a
	little further back than the RS clip-ons -- maybe 3/4" in
	each direction?  i forget exactly.

    - Gen-Mar riser blocks, plus custom blocks that almost double
	their height.

	the gen-mar blocks are these:
	    http://www.zianet.com/genmar/t118.html
	except that they've been sliced through, and then drilled and
	tapped, so that they now look like this:
	    http://www.foxharp.boston.ma.us/photos/temp/risers/scaled_3.jpg

	i did this in order to allow adding another riser block -- i
	wanted to increase the rigidity of the whole assembly, given
	the length of the now-extended mounting bolts.  the risers now
	act as clamps, clamping to the fork tube below, and to the
	extension tube above.  it's all _very_ rigid now.

	the extension tubes and extra riser blocks look like this:
	    http://www.foxharp.boston.ma.us/photos/temp/risers/index.html
	yes, they're made of solid cherry, with aluminum inserts to
	resist compression.  the tubes were machined to 41mm by a local
	shop.

	installed, the whole assembly looks like:
	    http://www.foxharp.boston.ma.us/bikes/rs_risers/index.html
	this shows them on my RS, along with the (ornamental :-)
	cherry tube caps.  (i've since replaced the hex bolts with socket
	head cap screws, btw.  much better looking now.)

	the principle value in all this is the gen-mar blocks themselves,
	since i can't make any real guarantees that you'll be able to
	(or even want to :-) use the cherry add-ons.  so again, i'm hoping
	to just get most of my money back (not counting the $300 i spent
	on a drill press in order to fabricate the cherry pieces ;-).

	asking $100 for all of the riser parts.

since i don't know what shipping will cost, let's just call it $5, on
either item.

paul