[ST] Introduction

I admit it, I've been lurking HUGE.

So, I'd just like to take a minute here and introduce myself.

My name is Nancy Welsh, live in happening Lynnfield, MA. I just purchased in my opinion, the best Triumph/motorcycle out there, a beautiful 2000 yellow RS.

I couldn't let my husband think he was king of the road with his blue st, so I upped him one! ;-)

I've had the bike since mid September and have racked up some serious miles. So far so good, no broken clutch cable,leaking of any oil, or whatever else the bike is filled with.

Nancy
'00 rs