Re: [ST] Cold weather questions

Do not put a 15 amp fuse in. Better to blow a fuse than have to replace the
wiring harness or the whole bike.

For cold chins the best thing I've found is a knit tube that you wear. It
works pretty good at sealing the air out of the helmet. The trade off is
that it can make the shield fog up easier.

>A couple of cold riding questions...
>My cheeks and chin are starting to numb when riding in the cold.  Any
>ideas what to do, other than not ride or move to CA?  I've got a Gerber
>suit, but the dang thing keeps blowing a fuse with everything turned on
>high.  Does anyone know if I can replace the 10 Amp fuse with a 15 Amp
>with no ill effects?  By my calculations, I'm pulling between 10.2 to 12
>Amps.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643