Re: [ST] Unchained melody

Steve I bought by chain from Motorcycle accessory warehouse, it came
with the rivet master link. Bought the Afam sprocket from Afam, since
no one stocked it, and bought the Triumph front from the dealer
..paid too much.. should have bought it from lilleys. Dealer did the
installation of the chain and sprockets .. make sure they adjust it
correctly on mine they didn't bother to adjust it, it was really
tight! Also if you have the 19f 43r gearing this would be a good time
to go to the 18t front sprocket ..little extra zip

Erik