Re: [ST] Photos on CD Rom

Scott,

I would suggest Wolf Camera. They can put the pics on disc or send directly
to your computer via the net.  If you join the "Wolf Pack" ($16.99 or
somesuch) you can have all future pictures developed for 9 bucks a roll and
get a photo CD FREE!!  A good deal, and discounts on film and free Photo
classes (not that you need them) <g>

"UnderDawg"
STeve
Dallas, Tx