[ST] RE: Photos on CD Rom

Howdy,

	Thanks to those of you that actually responed to my question,
which was,  what to do with negatives that have ALREADY been shot and
developed. I have a digital camera. If one of you would buy my SV650S
or Legend, then I'd probably be able to afford to go out and buy a
better one ;-) The Walgreens sends them out for developing when having
the CD roms done. They are Kodak Photo CD's. But the quality still
sucked. Anyway, it looks like scanning them myself is the cheapest way
to go at this point. Now if I can just stay focused, I might actually
get the trip reports done.

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday