From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
BikerDad
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 8:35 PM
To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Lollygagging about American Southwest

I'm currently planning a trip to Flagstaff and Sedona, Arizona next week,
leaving Monday for Sedona, staying there Monday and Tuesday.  I'll be up in
Flagstaff on Tuesday, having my 6k service done (probably at 7.5k by then,
sigh....).  Aspen Motorrad will be kind enough to let me goof off on their
Tiger, so I'm looking for some suggestions on modest playgrounds in the
area.  On Wednesday I'm heading back out, and I'll be back here in Las Vegas
on either Friday or Saturday.  So, any suggestions on places to play?  I'm
considering AZ 260, meandering over towards Gallup, NM, staying cool if
possible.  (No, I'm not planning on visiting Tucson)

John S., aka BikerDawg
'00 Atomic Orange RS

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/