Re: [ST] Darwin's Cornering clearances

>if you are arguing that the all-out performance of the RS wouldn't benefit
>from additional ground clearance, I'm afraid you, sir, are the moron.

additional ground clearance would mean a sacrifice in comfort, and since the
RS/ST was never intended as a track weapon, I am afraid that you've made and
uninformed and incorrect choice in motorcycles.

>If you aren't arguing this, just what are you arguing?

I am merely pointing out that if you can't ride the bike in its intended
environment (the street) without scraping the pegs, you need a riding lesson
or two -- and that I have proven time and time again that quick turns-ins
and proper throttle control allow the RS/ST and many other bikes to be run
on a track or in the street in tight canyons, at high speeds, without
hanging-off and without shaving off the peg feelers. Racing is another
matter, and the RS/ST would be a poor choice for many reasons.

If you want to continue cajoling this old grandma, take it off-list so we
don't bore the poor people with my continued victories.