[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #538

On Wednesday, September 5, 2001, at 11:55 AM, st-digest wrote:

> I actually bought it off David Viosca.  He found it not to fit his
> Guzzi.  I
> suggested he sell the bike and get one that fit the tail-pack.
> Pretty neat attachment set-up, clips on the edge of your seat, very
> solid.
> It also expands to double the size and holds a 12-pack nicely.

How does he get the Guzzi to expand to double it's size?  I like the
idea of it clipping to your seat, but it seems like it would be a pain
to carry like that when you weren't riding.  I prefer the sidestand on
my ST, and I can fit at least 2 cases on it in just the panniers alone,
without expanding it at all.

Rev.  Jeff Jenkins - NRA, Airhead, Libertarian, Postal Worker, Sensitive
Lover