Re: [ST] New file uploaded

pattib@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 Matt, Matt... You're a Californian, not a midwesterner-- this
> is the land of opportunity and hot tubs and communes and free bike
> love.  Casual bike nudity really should be no big deal to you.

He used to be like that when he lived down here in the Bay area. Now
that he lives up north in Ferndale, though, he's... changed. He eats a
lot of beef, drives a pickup truck, and recently registered as a
[shudder] Republican.

But -- here's the juicy bit -- I saw the naked bike he had in his
garage, hidden from his wife and neighbors. He claims that it's going to
take a lot of work to clean the garage up, but I think we all know what
he's really doing in there, alone with his ST's rear fairing off.

Now, we're all friends here, so I'm sure none of us will rat him out to
his prudish neighbors. A guy's got to keep up appearances, after all. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA