[ST] Pirelli Dragon GTS

All I can say is WOW!  I can't wait to get to some really curvy roads. I
just had the Pirelli's mounted this morning, and I've put 100 miles on
the bike.  Unfortunately, not on many twisty roads, but it appears to
take only the slightest effort to get these guys to turn in!  You almost
just need to think about turning and they do so!  I see a tire changing
kit in our future so we can afford to keep these on the STs . . . .

Lisa

P.S.  I could KILL Richard for not letting me in on exactly how good
these tires are BEFORE we went to North Carolina . . . . ;-)!