[ST] Re: follow-up on Bent Rim

A while back I posted about bending the stock rear rim on my
2000 RS (hit a nasty pothole leaned over.)

I got it fixed for $105 at-

The Frame Man
1645 Silica Ave.
Sacramento, CA  95815

(916) 927-9712

They also noticed my rear axle was bent and fixed that while
they were at it.

I was going up to Sacramento anyhow so I carted the wheel
up there (with the axle and everything else) and they fixed it for
me that Saturday (I made the appointment about a week in
advance.)

I was very impressed by the folks at the Frame Man and
would recommend them without reservation.

Thanks to Peter Licht and Howard Serlick from this list for
contact info for The Frame Man (CA) and M.C. Wheels (NH)
http://www.mcwheel.com/

- -Don Draper, Jr.
 "Blue Dawg"
 2000 Eclipse Blue Sprint RS