[ST] RS happy

Hi all,

I've not posted much since subscribing but I just thought i'd update you on
RaScals progress.
We are now at 4200 miles and to say I'm very very happy would be an
understatement of vast proportions. The RS is the best bike I've ever
ridden, and on no account would I ever think of changing. It does everything
I ask of it, and does it so well. I admit build quality is not as good as it
should be, but better than others around at the moment. (A friend got a
Guzzi Sport recently, special edition, 1 of only 300. the list of problems
is endless but includes black boxes & relays failing, starter motor, flaking
engine paint etc etc, and its only 4 months old, I think he's trying for a
full refund.) I've not done much to RaScal, except fitted the Triumph
rack/grabrail. I had a Givi 3 box setup on my previous bike which I kept, so
I bought the fixing to allow me to use 1 of the Givis as a topbox. Also
bought the Triumph sport panniers but not had a chance to use them yet.
Longest trip was 400 miles to the factory open day, started to get a little
sore towards the end but otherwise OK. Had a superb ride out with the UK
ratpack on the Saturday of the Borders Rat Raid, approx 300 miles (200 miles
rat run + 100 mile to/from Carlisle). Weather was absolutely miserable but
the roads, scenery and group were excellent.

BTW, on vacation in Sept/Oct, staying near Orlando,FL. Can anyone recommend
a Triumph delear to have a look around whilst out there. TIA

Ride Free

Rob

rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx