hello everyone around lax and sfo

I realised through reading all the mails in the list that there seem to be not
only a lot of americans in it but some from the Los Angeles and San Francisco
area, too. Is this right?

I, as a poor european guy, who wants to come over there to taste a little bit
of your "freedom" (although I haven't tasted it the last times I was there -
maybe it was just because being at the East-coast?) around the end of the year,
am desperately looking for some motorbike-rentals, where I can get a (in fact:
two) bike(s) to ride from LA to SF.

Does anyone of you know such a rental?

Alright, I must confess that I was not able to convince my parents - who
will do
the tour with me - of the advantages riding a Triumph, so my father wants to
rent a Gold Wing for tasting "your freedom"... (But you shouldn't really mind:
it is "Made in America" - so it may be excused riding it over there!?)

Thank you all in advance for helping me with this "problem" (my LA Yellow Pages
serve as a stand for my bed, so I can't have a look at it :-) , and the
Internet-Sites of the rentals I've seen are not really too good ...)

Michael
'00 Sprint ST JB (I'm afraid not in the States ;-( )

   --
Michael Bregenzer
Met@informationelle Beratungen