[ST] Track day at Thunderhill

Anyone interested in a track day at Thunderhill October 11th, that's a
Thursday. I have booked the track for the day. I booked this event for a
group of sportbike riders I ride with in Northern California. We have plenty
of room if any Sprints are interested. The cost is $160 for the day. We are
especially gearing this event for first time track riders. We will make
separate sessions for newbies, and try to provide some "lead and follow"
from some of the more experienced. Please email me off the list if you are
interested. I am receiving the checks for this event.
Thunderhill Park Raceway is located about six miles west of Willows, which
is on I-5 about 2 hours north of San Francisco.

Mike Benzon
fast87@xxxxxxxxxxx