RE: [ST] Sprint RS rear wheel removal

Dan

> (2) After removing the axle nut; slowly push the wheel
> forward off the
>       chain.  This is where the strap and/or chocks come in.
> I learned this
>       by pushing the bike off the centerstand and struggling
> to hold it up
>       from behind while yelling for my wife to come rescue
> me.  During this
>       operation, gently remove the disk brake assembly from the disk.

How on earth did you manage to do that?  When I removed my rear wheel with
the bike on the centre stand I had no such problems.  I just pushed the
wheel forward slightly to release the chain, before pulling the rim clear of
the swingarm.  Good job your wife was in shouting distance.  If this had
happened to me I would have been in big trouble because my garage is a good
50 metres from my apartment and with the door shut and Ricky Martin going
full belt the missus wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of hearing my
screams!

Andy