Re: [ST] Valentine One

There has been MUCH debate about this site and the "reviews" done by
Craig Peterson the so called expert. Basically the reviewer panned
the V1 somewhat but from what I've heard and read he tried to get a
consulting job with Mike Valentine but was turned down.. so he has a
bit of a bone to pick. Take a look at the factual rebuttals and info
on detectors and testing on the Valentine site
http:www.valentine1.com Again the V1 as proved by ALL of the folks
that use them is still the unit to buy.

Erik
Who has NEVER received a speeding ticket while using a V1.. we won't
talk about the tickets received when I didn't have my V1 installed.